Flash Image
logo here

•      We have a strict market orientation and offer innovative solutions for the challenges of sewage management earlier than others.

•      We continuously develop our products further to create a solid basis for the future.

•      We co-operate in a creative atmosphere to manage all tasks that may occur.
The Pipe Green
Microtunneling technology has developed rapidly in recent years and reached a high standard worldwide because it is environmentally friendly and cost effective. Microtunneling projects to be successful require high-quality, high strength jacking pipes which are easy to install. The jacking technology (NO DIG technology) in connection with an optimum product, give plenty of advantages to the owner of subterranean infrastructure projects as well as to the construction companies.

In order to guarantee an optimum product for the infrastructure projects, Qatar German Pipe Company (QGPC) starts their activity directly in the heart of Qatar!

All of our products made of PIPE GREEN™ are certified and meet the requirements of German Standard DIN 54815, European standard EN 19636 as well as US standard ASTM D 6783-05

Read More.....
The idea sprang up in our mind when we saw the product. The product is very special from many angles. It is eco friendly. The technology used in the manufacture of the product has a track record of 35 years during which it has proved its competence. No cement or water is used in its manufacture. Consequently, it saves Cement as well as water which is scarce in the region and large cost is needed for its extraction. On the other hand 90% the raw materials used in the manufacture of the product is local. The remaining 10% is produced in the GCC countries.

chairman Abdullah Salem

Al Sulaiteen

Moreover, nobody has established such a project in Qatar before.
The product is eco friendly. No waste is left after its manufacture. No harmful chemicals are used. The great leap in the development in Qatar especially and in the GCC countries in general and the true directions of the State in supporting and expanding the base of small and medium scale industries are the factors that helped make up our mind to take the steps required to establish the project that .
Read More.....
our services
  image   image   image   image   image
Home   |   About us    |   Chairman Message   |   Material   |   Products   |   Picture Gallery   |   Reference   |   Download   |   News   |   Contact Details
© copyright - 2011 pipegreen.com Powerd By : lumenasolutions