Flash Image
logo here
our

•      We have a strict market orientation and offer innovative solutions for the challenges of sewage management earlier than others.

•      We continuously develop our products further to create a solid basis for the future.

•      We co-operate in a creative atmosphere to manage all tasks that may occur.
our
bg
How the idea involved ?

      The idea sprang up in our mind we way to product . the product is very special for may angles. It is eco friendly . the technology sued in the manufacture of the product has a track record of 35 years during which in its scarce on the region and large cost is needed for its extraction . on the other hand 90% the raw material use is the manufacture of the product is local. The remaining 10% is produced in the GCC countries.

Moreover, nobody has established such a projects in Qatar before.
The products is eco friendly . no waste is left after its manufacture.

No harmful chemicals are used. the leap in the development in Qatar especially and in the GCC countries in general and the true directions of the state in supporting and expanding the base of small and medium scale industries are the factors that helped make up our mind to take the steps required to the product by product by providing it locally rather than importing form foreign countries.

pipegreens
Home   |   About us    |   Chairman Message   |   Material   |   Products   |   Picture Gallery   |   Reference   |   Download   |   News   |   Contact Details
© copyright - 2011 pipegreen.com Powerd By : iflexinfotech.net